Thursday, July 14, 2011

CB Radios

CB Radios When I arrive home-based t: Toronto 400/401 Traffic is usually busy for one reason or another. This is when using a CB radio is really great! The observance of the warnings, I avoided the parking lot along 7 miles from the exchange directly yayaya mine. Normally I would have been in this way to 400-7 in 401/North I had to drive all day and would be out of me when I pasted in this! WHAT 'A CB RADIO * not * for the public channel 19:: flattering, cursing and swearing,sounds rude, annoying sound effects, discuss, talk about religion, politics, your marriage, divorce, your not a nice thing and not in good taste, when you stop your friends about this stuff, 's love of God, as no one wants to hear Yammer Total Narcissist ... will ya please change the channel! : O)

No comments:

Post a Comment